The Simplest Solution to Perfectly Clean and Clear water. An absolute must for all hot water spas. Silky smooth feel without irritation. Lifts Biofilms, Calcium and Scale for filtration removal. Compatible with all hot water sanitizers.
Weekly Dosage Chart
|Up to 400 Gallon Hot Tub||8 oz per week|
|400 – 600 Gallon Hot Tub||11 oz per week|
|600 – 800 Gallon Hot Tub||16 oz per week|
Thoroughly cleaning your hot tub from the inside out! Simple Purge is environmentally friendly, loosens slime, grime, debris and calcium form the hot tub and it’s equipment.
Before you change the hot tub water follow these instructions:
- Remove filter(s). Set all valves including air valves to open
- Open pouch.
- Add granular from pouch directly to the water
- Activate the pumps on full power immediately for 20 minutes to allow a good flow
- Repeat step 4 at least 2-3 more times during the next 12 hours
- Once the treatment is complete, empty your hot tub and rinse thoroughly with fresh water
- Replace your clean and dry filter(s), your wiped down hot tub cover, refill with fresh tap water and add a chlorine shock treatment as normal
- Resume normal maintenance
* If foam appears during the cleaning process, please do not touch or inhale. Keep cover closed.
If your filters are clogged with debris you may experience an odor or unpleasant smell. The odor is caused from a dirty filter and not the water itself. Although this will not have any influence on the quality of the water, we strongly recommend that you clean your filter immediately.
Instructions for use:
- Remove filter and rinse with tap water
- Fill a bucket with warm water
- Add 2 Simple Blue Filter Cleaning tablets
- Submerge the filter in the bucket for at least 1 hour (If your filter is heavily soiled you may leave submerged for up to 24 hours)
- After one hour rinse the filter in the upright position with a strong stream of tap water, working from the top of the filter all the way to the bottom
- Insert filter back into the filter compartment of your hot tub. If possible allow the filters to dry before replacing it back into your hot tub. We recommend buying an extra filter to swap out when cleaning the soiled filter