Regency’s newest B-vent insert is designed to meet the demands of homeowners who want to replace an older decorative open gas fireplace with today’s clean face design and modern efficiency. Ideal for condos, townhouses and detached homes, the Regency E18 insert installs using existing venting and requires minimal renovations; no changes to existing exterior vent termination are needed and you can keep your existing fireplace surround finishing.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty. E18 is available in select markets only.
|Turn Down BTU
||310 sq. in.
|Installation into Existing Z/C Gas Fireplaces*
- Installs without removing existing surround/wall finish/tile; no major renovation required
- No exterior vent termination changes or building envelope renovations
- Delivers controllable heat output that is highly efficient
- A practical and economical upgrade to heat your living space
- Lowers energy bills and reduces drafts
- Available in both traditional log set design or contemporary linear firebed
- Features modern clean face design
- Low profile faceplate with heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum viewing area
- Fortis Rebate approved (where applicable)
- Heater rated
- Includes basic wall thermostat
- Quiet variable speed blower comes standard for increased heat distribution (required feature)
- Operates on natural gas or propane
Fits the most common B-vent factory built fireplace openings (tested for most popular open gas fireplaces - Montigo 28F, Montigo EP28, Montigo 36SR, Firesong 220N - please see manual for complete list)